We are a collaborative community fostering diverse and passionate learners.
Freedom Intermediate School, believing in shared responsibility among home, school, and community, is committed to providing a safe, fair, and flexible environment where children will grow in intellectual curiosity and independent thinking. Freedom Intermediate School is a collaborative community fostering diverse and passionate learners. We believe:
- all children can be successful learners.
- every community member shares in the responsibility of educating our children.
- a variety of instructional and assessment methods must be incorporated in order to address the different learning styles of our children.
- our goal is to help our children become productive citizens in the global workplace.
- the unique intellect of every individual should be challenged.
- parents must be engaged in the preparation and implementation of the education of their children.
- children engaged in challenging fine-arts curricula and dynamic physical education programs are more well-rounded.